Beachy Mason Jars

Hello everyone!

I'm in the midst of  sprucing things up...again! lol.
I'm starting with the family room, adding  some shells, changing up the cuhsion covers and adding some great beachy candlelight.
I've seen these lovely beachy mason jars filled with  candleight  everywhere. I seen them at PB last week and loved the way they have them displayed. They had them hanging from an old vintage ladder in an outdoor setting. Can't wait to try that out on the deck soon but will probably hang them from my umbrella.



They look great with some glass candleholders.


I just twisted some wire around the rim of some old mason jars I had in the basement and added a little handle so that they can be hung. A little sand and a votive candle and you've got a pretty little candleholder, So simple to do!


This is how they look lit up at night.


Again during the day.


They look great hanging! Here I've just hung it from the light fixture by the handle, but you can use twine, jute, wire or fishing line to hang them.



Donna at Funky Junk Interiors just posted on Mason Jars with a linky party! you can link up here and look at all that great inspiration, you will be amazed at what can be done with a simple mason jar!

I'll be posting again in the next couple of days to show the rest of the family room spruce up!

Thanks for stopping by and
Be Blessed!

Will be linking up with:

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Coastal Charm
Good Life Wednesdays @ Beach Cottage
Transformation Thursdays @ Shabby Chic cottage
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Open House Party Thursday @ No Minimalist Here