Mini Makeover Part 2...dropcloth bedskirt

Hi everyone.
Thanks for the lovely comments regarding my sewing tables to night tables!
I am really pleased with them. They're the perfect size for my room and I love the height. There is also room to place baskets underneath for added storage!

Well, here is part 2 of my little mini makeover.
I've been planning on doing this project for months now as my old bedskirt just wasn't cutting it. There were very few bedskirts that I liked and the ones I did like were too expensive. So...I would have to make my own, back to my old standby fabric, the dropcloth.



Yes that's Jack's tail in the pic. He was all over this bed. He loves to be in  the middle of my photo shoots for some reason.lol



Here is the before bedskirt. A little bland eh!
 I just love the casual look of dropcloth, wrinkles and all.




Here is a sideview.
Jack thinks it's His bed.






A view from the other side, In case you couldn't tell!

Jack says thanks for visiting and admiring His my new bedskirt.

Stay tuned for tomorrow when l reveal what I did with that 112 year old door/headboard!
Be blessed!


I'll be partying with these ladies:

Wow us Wednesdays Party @ Savvy Southern Style
Good Life Wednesdays @ Beach cottage