New Sign

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend.
I was busy working on finishing up my other Ikea bookcase and making this new sign!
I really like it.
Whadda ya think?





I've seen signs like this around blogland and from fleamarket style's header
in particular. I've wanted to make one for a while now and finally took the plunge. There's no stopping me now. I've got big plans for other signs!


I was thinking of placing it above the cupboards here. The wallpaper will eventually be removed and...I'm going to start  painting my cupboards in the spring. A big job and I'm hoping the whole family will get involved!



This is a close up of the sign, you can see where I distressed it to make it look a little more vintage.



Here is the other bookcase just finished.



I'm still in the midst of dressing these shelves.


I got these little wire baskets from homesense and added a little bit of paint to anitque them a bit.
They're great for holding magazines.



Here is my sign again on the sofa.(Can you tell I like this sign? I just carry it around the house with me! Lol)
I've got some ideas for other signs and will keep you posted.
Blessings on you all and thanks for stopping by!

I'll be partying with these ladies this week.
Between naps on the porch, Metamorphosis Monday
Coastal Charm, Nifty thrifty tuesdays
House of Grace, Twice owned Tuesday
Domestically Speaking, Power of Paint Party
A Beach Cottage, Good life Wesnesdays
The Shabby chic cottage, Transformation thursdays
My Romantic Home, Show and tell Friday
The Shabby Nest, Frugal Friday
Funky Junk Interiors, Sat nite Special
Under the table and dreaming, Sunday showcase party