Looking for a pop of green while waiting for spring?

                                                                       
                                                          Hello everyone! It's Friday!!!

I don't know about you but I am really craving a pop of green right about now. It's all white outside and You all know how I love white but...I need some green!
 I usually buy flowers to brighten things up but they are a little pricey right now so instead of buying those lovely flowers I decided to add some spring like color using apples.


 
Look at how pretty this little apple centerpiece is and it's edible!

I did a little photoshopping on this photo to really make the green pop! I must say that my daughters have already eaten a few bits from my centerpiece.



Just makes everything so fresh!

 
Here I am playing with my camera and trying to achieve bokeh. That green really pops!


Jack is enjoying the pop of green too!
Yeah he is lying on the table. I know, I know, but if you were as cute as he is I'd let you lay on my table too! lol.

Have a great weekend everyone!