Christmas Coffee filter Wreath...




Hello everyone!
We've seen them all over blogland lately...those wonderful coffee filter wreaths. They've come in different colours, some coffee stained, some tea stained, some au naturel and I love them all!
I just had to make my own. I don't know if I did something wrong but this little gal took me
over 3 hours to make!
I used a green foam base, don't know how many filters I used as I didn't count! And a glue gun. It's the first time I've used in a glue gun in years! And I have the burns to prove it!

I've been wondering where I should put it. It was a toss up between the breakfast nook and over the dining room mantel.

Here she is



She is so pretty that she looks good just resting on the table...



or on the wainscotting...







I think I might hang her in the breakfast nook on the pation doors. They're not the most attractive doors so I don't know if I want to highlight them...



Then I thought maybe over the mantel in my dining room, (not decorated completely yet).



Does it kind of overpower the mirror? What do you think?



Thanks for visiting and taking another look at another coffee filter wreath!

I'll be partying with these ladies this week.




UndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucketPhotobucketHOGThe DIY Show Off


French Country Cottage
 
The Girl Creative